tagvillage Tag Traders

A place to trade tags with friends. Learn about tagvillage here too.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Exclusive Tag Traders Group
If you are interested in being a member of our Tag Trading group, please
REGISTER with your tagvillage username here, then contact your sponsor or you can
send a private message on this site to Alisa or one of the other moderators:

kaimanayana, scrapgirl, yanji, MrEZMoneymaker, damohr, aftrusoon, or Alisa

Thanks to aLL of you that are trading well here! ** GREAT WORK from some of you!

NOTE to ALL: Please take a couple of minutes and READ the Rules of the Forums: RULES
See My Great Deals At Webstore

Share | 

to suggest tag mogul

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alisa
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: to suggest tag mogul   Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:36 pm

ilugautam wrote:
hi alisa,
it is request only if u like it better to forward.......
im saying u to give suggestion to tagmogul to change his strategy abt purchasing tags...to repeat his previous tag list to purchase once again...as a lot of tagvillagers are immensed in it with very heavy loss due to purchasing of only selected tags by tagmogul due to highly increase of tag rates and it could be better to repeat the previous list or purchased all the tags of his previous list, and u can understand it better so kindly give suggestion so that every member get benefitted otherewise all members taking part in purchasing tags searched by tagmogul will get a heavy loss and it cant be the aim of tagvillage.....
thanks....

First, I want to say that I have no idea who this Tag Mogul is. I do understand his offering to let us buy tags from a list he is researching is a HUGE gift though. People should NOT buy from that list if they are low on funds or don't want to take the RISK of ending up owning tags he does not purchase. The tags always seem to be VERY good tags though. If people get 'stuck' with any tags, they are GREAT tags to own longterm. But, like I said..... don't take a risk buying from that list at all if you don't want to actually OWN any of those tags.

ilugautam
TagSter
TagSter

PostSubject: to suggest tag mogul   Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:40 am

hi alisa,
it is request only if u like it better to forward.......
im saying u to give suggestion to tagmogul to change his strategy abt purchasing tags...to repeat his previous tag list to purchase once again...as a lot of tagvillagers are immensed in it with very heavy loss due to purchasing of only selected tags by tagmogul due to highly increase of tag rates and it could be better to repeat the previous list or purchased all the tags of his previous list, and u can understand it better so kindly give suggestion so that every member get benefitted otherewise all members taking part in purchasing tags searched by tagmogul will get a heavy loss and it cant be the aim of tagvillage.....
thanks....
Back to top Go down

to suggest tag mogul
Page 1 of 1