tagvillage Tag Traders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tagvillage Tag Traders

A place to trade tags with friends. Learn about tagvillage here too.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Exclusive Tag Traders Group
If you are interested in being a member of our Tag Trading group, please
REGISTER with your tagvillage username here, then contact your sponsor or you can
send a private message on this site to Alisa or one of the other moderators:

kaimanayana, scrapgirl, yanji, MrEZMoneymaker, damohr, aftrusoon, or Alisa

Thanks to aLL of you that are trading well here! ** GREAT WORK from some of you!

NOTE to ALL: Please take a couple of minutes and READ the Rules of the Forums: RULES
See My Great Deals At Webstore

Not a Good Start (for me)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sunwest

sunwest

Not a Good Start (for me) Empty
PostSubject: Not a Good Start (for me)   Not a Good Start (for me) EmptyThu Feb 10, 2011 3:19 pm

I don't know if it was me or not, but I had trouble getting started with delays and so on. I was in the process of buying a word for around $200 and the system died on me. By the time I got back in the word had escalated to almost $400. Didn't have that kind of money so I lost it.

Words seem to be rising in price at an incredible pace. When trying to buy back some words I got for, in some cases, less than $10, by the time I got around to buying them back they had increased to several hundred dollars.

I guess the big money people have had their day. I'm finished already unless someone buys the one high priced word I was able to get.
Back to top Go down

Not a Good Start (for me)
Page 1 of 1